If you are struggling to wear a sleeveless shirt because of your dark underarms then you should preferably take up underarm bleaching creams. There are many products available in the market for diminishing uneven skin tone and lightening of skin. Usually due to sweating and heat, our underarms become dark which looks extremely ugly. The trend of bleaching is gaining momentum. Most women are performing vaginal and anal bleaching for maintaining proper health and hygiene. These processes are linked to beauty and lifestyle.
Nature based creams are always recommended for long-term use. Most of the bleaching creams contain Hydroquinone, which may cause leukemia, kidney damage or thyroid disorders. FDA bans the use of this ingredient. There are other harmful components such as mercury and steroids, which should be avoided.
Most people undergo surgeries for treating dark underarms, which can also be extremely harmful for the longevity of your skin. There are many natural methods of curing this problem.
Top home Remedies
* Drinking plenty of water is beneficial for keeping your skin hydrated which consequently lightens your skin. You should at least drink 10-12 glasses of water daily.
* High fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables should be consumed daily for flushing out toxins which eventually rejuvenates your skin tone.
* You can also apply lemon juice in your underarms for lightening them.
* One should read the instruction properly written in the bleaching creams before applying them.
* Meladerm is one of the most effective skin lightening creams. It contains natural ingredients such emblica powder, mulberry Extract, bearberry extract, Vitamin B3, lemon juice, licorice extract, lactic acid and glycolic acid which can easily prevent discoloration of skin. It doesn’t contain Hydroquinone,mercury and steroids. This product can be purchased online.